Siptv

llamedos

TK Supporter
Hi,I have been using siptv on my Samsung TV,I had a new sub added by my provider,it worked fine,I tried it a few hours later and there were just the sample channels there,I contacted my provider and he installed the sub again,again it worked for a while and then there were just the sample channels again,he as since said that siptv are having major issues,is anyone else having these problems with their siptv,thanks,llamedos.

Siptv has been very poor for the past few days.
Nothing the provider can do as they are server issues by siptv themselves.
Only applies to use of the smart tv app.

Yep! I had big trouble yesterday-couldn't connect to Champions League games-or anything else come to think about it! Back on today with the exception of my suppliers box sets for some reason?!
Keith

Can anyone advise a work around this issue with siptv ? I,m getting message check play list Nr1 URL no channels playing

@albert,ask your provider to reload your line,that message means there is no channels loaded

Youd be better doing away with smartiptv app its on its last legs, connect another device to your tv eg firestick or android box your provider can give you your username, password and server address etc from your m3 u line . IPTv smarters pro is a good app dont use a branded version from a provider, since the update theres been a lot of problems buffering audio out of sync etc. Just get the smarters pro version from google playstore

Back