Sky Italia trying to kill cardsharing

the reaper

VIP Member
For those people using multi-sat dishes etc, be aware that Sky Italia are now sending out ECM's designed to kill off card sharing.
This is now affecting all providers of Sky Italia.
A fix is in the pipeline using updated Oscam but this could take a few weeks to implement so be patient--all is not lost.
Reaper.

Electronic Counter Measures----extremely fast electronic lines designed to destabilize unauthourised cards
Reaper.

Try it and find out for yourself.
Channels are glitching and freezing or on some channels just no show.
Reaper.

Last edited:
Please excuse my ignorance but does this have any baring on UK CS?

I'm just about to buy a new box but if it's all about to go belly up I'll think again.

Please excuse my ignorance but does this have any baring on UK CS?

I'm just about to buy a new box but if it's all about to go belly up I'll think again.

No it doesn't, UK is still working fine

Thanks.

Mind you even if it goes belly up in a few months the Xpeed box will still be a great freesat box with a lot of features. And cheaper than buying, say a Humax.

sky italia already killed some cards before and it try again now
at the moment a lot of freez in sky it channels but i think both of sport and cinema works fine of course sd channels -- i hope to get prima again hahaha :)

the sports channels freez a lot

i think its a bout the working line -- if its good with sky it or not ---- i watched a movie in cinema max sd and it was great this 2 days ago
i think it matter of days and oscam team find a way for this problem i hope they find a way for it and uk HD

so is the sky italia chans blocked or are they ok now sd of corse and are they rolling new hd boxes out in uk to cut us all off as i was at an house where they had just been issed with the new hd box and was pairing the box cheers

there is remours of a patched oscam that will not give you 9995 or 9996 errors but have not seen it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

assuming this happens in the UK and oscam come up with the goods what will happen to all the openboxes lol

Back