Sky numbers on vu+ solo 2

Keving82

Just bought a vu+solo2 box and have notice that the numbers on the channels are different to sky. Is there any way that I can change them to match the sky numbers. I am new to this, so a step by step guide would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Kivingg82, try searching here, looking for the same sort of thing.... vu-duo-support/54866-new-vu-enigma2-uk-sky-number-channel-list-boquet looks like what you require! i took the http techkings bit off the front as its not allowed here,

Regards

Mole

Using blackhole image, tried to do it manually but lost the epg on the initial screen, only in favourites could I see any channels, in the blackhole image the channel order isn't the same as sly when you use the autobouquet, which is what I was trying to achieve. I still have to try the one from the page on this forum I tried to link to, when I get 5 mins, I will load it and report my findings, failing that, I will try the vix image, especially as it has xbmc now :-) Thanks for the reply though.

No, it's a vu+ duo proper box, it originally came with a Blackhole image, but my m8 bought one from the same place and was loaded with a vix image, but changed it to a Nemisis image, didn't think to try the vix and give it a chance, ah well! youi learn the hard way

Back