Sky Sports and other channels down - is there a fix please?

Hello,

Im not sure if this has already been posted so apologies if this has already been asked. Sly Sports are all down along with some other channels. Is there a fix for this or change transponder?

If someone can let me know please.

Thanks

thanks for the reply moshibeth. Iv read that HD channels work with cable so are all HD channels such as Sky Sports working on cable. Any issues that you are aware of?

thanks for the reply moshibeth. Iv read that HD channels work with cable so are all HD channels such as Sky Sports working on cable. Any issues that you are aware of?
All fine on there,You need a good provider and a virgin feed coming into the house,Which model openbox are you using

Iv got Openbox V8s. Is it posible to used cable on this box? if so what are the steps please?
No you can not use that for cable,V8 golden you can though and the reaper can help you, you can run iptv on it which will give you your missing channels

Hi just been reading tis thread, I have got the same problem, how do i get a fix, I am new to the openbox, I also have a V8, but what server do i now need please?

Ok so Ive tried the iptv option on my smart tv and I was disappointed big time as it kept crashing and freezing. What cable option is there? what box do I need? I currently have an openbox V5S. Is Zgemma a cable option.

Yes if on a tight budget a Zgemma h2h is your cheapest enigma2 cable tuner box I can think of at around £70.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I thought around 65 on there but looked yesterday but none in stock?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I went over to IPTV on my Samsung Smart tv 2 months ago and all works fine. I think it depends on how good your line supplier is. Always try a few test lines first.

I went onto IPTV on Samsung Smart tv in April, unfortunately all my channels have gone, advice to put VPN on. Others say it maked no difference. Spent two days looking into this and cannot find how to put it on to the T.V. No further communication from supplier.

Hi just been reading tis thread, I have got the same problem, how do i get a fix, I am new to the openbox, I also have a V8, but what server do i now need please?

Hi mate,
if your on The Rock, you dont get cable, do you?
so its either IPTV, or multisat.
a normal sat server is of no use to you to get all the channels back, you can get a lot of them from european satellites, but not all.

Back