Sky Sports HD

This is really strange, it's working on mine honestly, and I know absolutely nothing about transponders or firmware, all I know is it's working on my box

This is really strange, it's working on mine honestly, and I know absolutely nothing about transponders or firmware, all I know is it's working on my box

What box are you using,

when you turn the box on it will tell what firmware you are using openvix ., openatv etc

If your using ATV then while on that channel press menu, select information, select service then take a pic of that screen :)

Right irenec either your getting a bit confused here by thinking your on a sat channel or your really trying to wind us all up, now without having to look very hard through your previous post's you are running a h2s with a USB cable tuner so I think we all know how she is viewing Eurosport in HD [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right irenec either your getting a bit confused here by thinking your on a sat channel or your really trying to wind us all up, now without having to look very hard through your previous post's you are running a h2s with a USB cable tuner so I think we all know how she is viewing Eurosport in HD [emoji849]

I'm trying to upload a video that you asked for on the missing channels forum, give me a minute

I'm trying to upload a video that you asked for on the missing channels forum, give me a minute

No problem, if you do what djgarf suggested above and take a pic of that screen then that would tell us everything we need to know :-)

Can someone tell me how to upload a video please, I'm rubbish at this, I've tried uploading it to photobucket but it doesn't work, is there any other way I can do it

Can someone tell me how to upload a video please, I'm rubbish at this, I've tried uploading it to photobucket but it doesn't work, is there any other way I can do it

Sorry to waste your time but scrap the video and do what djgarf suggested.

Back