Sky Sports picture has gone a bit wonky

ruud82

Hi, as per subject, I've noticed the picture has gone a bit wonky recently. Quite hard to explain but it's as if the camera lens has been tampered with and the picture narrows a bit in the middle and widens at the outside. When I'm watching sports, the lines on the pitch look wonky.

Any ideas why this is? It's only happened recently. When I watch on IPTV Sky Sports is fine.

Hi, as per subject, I've noticed the picture has gone a bit wonky recently. Quite hard to explain but it's as if the camera lens has been tampered with and the picture narrows a bit in the middle and widens at the outside. When I'm watching sports, the lines on the pitch look wonky.

Any ideas why this is? It's only happened recently. When I watch on IPTV Sky Sports is fine.

press the V.Mode button on the remote

Anybody got any ideas why BT sport 1 has gone all pixelated ? Sometimes it works as normal but most of the time now it's pixelated! All other channels are fine just that one channel. Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here

Anybody got any ideas why BT sport 1 has gone all pixelated ? Sometimes it works as normal but most of the time now it's pixelated! All other channels are fine just that one channel. Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here
And it's on vermin by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

have you tried updating abm config file and do a rescan
also do you mean BT sport HD as bt sd channels have gone on cable

have you tried updating abm config file and do a rescan
also do you mean BT sport HD as bt sd channels have gone on cable
Yeah mate BT sport HD 1.. and I don't think I even can on a crappy Zgemma star LC but if a newer box would fix the problem then I'd go for that! I just find it odd that it's only one channel

Yeah mate BT sport HD 1.. and I don't think I even can on a crappy Zgemma star LC but if a newer box would fix the problem then I'd go for that! I just find it odd that it's only one channel
what version of open atv are you running
also whats your abm version

Could be something simple such as your cable or splitters, check that all wires are screwed into any splitters tightly, try fidgeting with the VM cable going into the box while on the BT sport1 hd channel, if the picture improves then thats your problem, happened to me before and it turned out that this was the cause for me so a couple of new good quality splitters and a few new lengths of 2m cable fixed it.

Back