Sky sports quality

Richied4y

Don’t know if this is true but my iptv provider has said their is no FHD or HD because sky have encrypted it on Now TV boxes and this is were the majority of providers get their streams can anyone shed any light on this or is he just chatting bubbles

Don’t know if this is true but my iptv provider has said their is no FHD or HD because sky have encrypted it on Now TV boxes and this is were the majority of providers get their streams can anyone shed any light on this or is he just chatting bubbles
It did affect some sports streams last month.
It has beed fixed.
Theres also more than one way to skin a cat. So..... NO “IP*V” delivery can use more than one source, other than NowTV STB.

there all the same at the min m8 no sly fhd at the min only some up scaled 1080 which anit the best r some with better pic qulity than others or m8 check about hope this helps

It does mate I've got 3 different subs 2 r pretty good 1 not so which is off a family member which is having issues not just on streams but apps which is a pain thanks 4 your replies

Aye about 5/6 weeks ago sat and vm removed there changing there format and all sd channels will be removed from there platform soon from wat i heard :unsure:(y)

Aye about 5/6 weeks ago sat and vm removed there changing there format and all sd channels will be removed from there platform soon from wat i heard :unsure:(y)
Virgin has been trying to get all their users over to V6 boxes for nearly a year, this would allow them to make changes to encoding channels etc, obviously it's not gone as well as they planned as apart from ss HD nothing has changed

Virgin has been trying to get all their users over to V6 boxes for nearly a year, this would allow them to make changes to encoding channels etc, obviously it's not gone as well as they planned as apart from ss HD nothing has changed

Very true mate. I think Virgin lost HD over a year ago now.

I have no issues with sport but bbc , stv basic tv channels are worse than the sports to e honest which is strange

Also with Sky being abit iffy for some of you LeSport and Astro show all prem games at FHD at 50FPS Considerably better than Sky.

astra use.png

why are people posting IPTV threads in Satelite and/or cable forum. Do they really not know the difference?

why are people posting IPTV threads in Satelite and/or cable forum. Do they really not know the difference?

True mate. I guess though it could be crossed referenced because the majoriy of IPTV sellers used Cable/Sat feeds and they lost HD channels. Should be in IPTV section though.

True mate. I guess though it could be crossed referenced because the majoriy of IPTV sellers used Cable/Sat feeds and they lost HD channels. Should be in IPTV section though.
it's IPTV, the providers source is irrelevant. some people on this forum are just to lazy to even look for the correct section before they post. two latest threads in general satellite forum are IPTV posts. what's the point of having different forum subjects if people just pick any one to post in? might as well just have one long forum for everything.

Back