1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky/Virgin Deals

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by dt99, May 29, 2018.

1. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

No I know, I was just having a sly dig at people who are obsessed with refusing to believe a provider is at fault and insist the fault is with your own setup.

Weird how the £40 a year service outperforms the £15 a month ones.

Anyway, I'm happy, the wife and kids are happy so all is well. Less than £11 a month for full Sky UK....can't complain at that.

I hold no grudge against the sellers I have used, I tried the service, it wasn't for me, I move on. Anything I say is all just banter anyway, I'm not here to have a moan at people, what's the point.....life is too short.

grahamer67 likes this.
  2. stuss

stuss TK Veteran Forum Supporter

If your going to use an official provider

Weird how the £40 a year service outperforms the £15 a month ones.

Nothing remotely weird..
    Really pleased you have found what your looking for ..

3. DAZZAD

DAZZAD Registered

Download plugin epgimport
    Open it
    Press blue (sources)
    Go down to rytec uk sat&virgin
    Press ok
    There will be 6 boxes click them all then press green to save
    Now press yellow to manual
    Yes ok
    Will take a fair few mins and u have all epgs

If you go on to epg settings
    change epg location to hdd

4. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

Did i not see iptv service in their for iptv?

5. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

He is using an Android box so this won't work.

6. nicoj24

nicoj24 Forum Supporter

Hi mate glad you finally got sorted in the end.

stuss and dt99 like this.
  7. userlee5267

userlee5267 Registered

yes android box... using smarters iptv its got a epg but the writing is to small

8. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

And I have already been asked who I use and the seller will not accept anyone who is a TK member.....his words not mine. I only got accepted as a one off. I tried to refer someone on here last night and that was the answer i got....sorry.

No idea, but who am I to question his policy. All he said was there are too many people on here that can't be trusted.

If you want to call him names then that's up to you, but £40 for the most stable IPTV I've ever come across, so I'm just doing what he asked me to do, which is not refer anyone that is a TK member and only refer people that I know personally.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2018
    Roversmad22 likes this.
  9. Roversmad22

Roversmad22 Registered

All I can say I have a iptv supplier and 99% of the time I don't have a issue, take it with me around the world. Even proper Sky don't have 100% uptime. When you take out the ppv boxing I've watched this year off my iptv, I've more than had my money's worth. We are never going to have it like the old C/S and soon virgin will follow sky and finish. We have just got to hope the the technically gift geniuses can crack sky/virgin in the future. My brother has a sky package of £26 a month, broadband and the sports on offer and has a cheap iptv for watching other stuff he ain't got. It's each to their own, when you see some on here who are always buying the latest model boxes out, it makes me wonder how they can be saving any money