Skybox channel lists april/may/june 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdub74

CWAITE's Sky Numbered Channel List

This list is designed to work with Skybox/Openbox/Libertview F5S (it may also work on other boxes)

Updated Channel List 22/03/16

Changes:

22/03/2016

True Crime & True Crime+1 added to 185 and 186 (replaces More>Movies & More>Movies +1)
Front Runner has been added to 468
Showcase 3 has now been renamed as Showcase and moved to 212
Showcase +1 added to 261

Unfortunately, I will be unable to update the channel list again until around 31st March 2016, lets hope
there aren't too many changes between now and then!

Channel list with Adult Channels

View attachment TP_PROG.dbs

Channel list with no adult channels

View attachment TP_PROG.dbs

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i tried to load a new channel list on my box but can't seem to get it to work i was told i need to get a firmware? any help please?

Vague post !
If you have an openbox V5S or V8S then go to YOJIATECH website for download (76 for V5s) or (81 for V8s)
These firmware upgrades will enable you to update channels over the internet in future.

Do I download to a usb then transfer to the box, are there simple step by step instructions on how to carry out this task, like a youtube video??

Sorry if I sound a bit useless!!

yes you just download file and put in usb then transfer to box after than go into upgrade by network then press on connect everything become clear to you then hope this helps

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels
30/03/2016

CHS TV Moved Transponders
Made in Bristol Moved Transponders
Made in Leeds Moved Transponders
Made in Cardiff Moved Transponders
ATN Bangla Moved Transponders
Ahlebait TV Moved Transponders
OH TV Moved Transponders
Talking Pictures Moved Transponders
HUM EUROPE Moved Transponders
Xpanded TV Moved Transponders

Attachments

• 20160330TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 20160330TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 92
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels
31/03/2016

BBC Three SD & HD removed from 115 and 210 (now online)
BBC 1 SD moved from 141 to 115
Faith World TV Moved Transponders
KICC TV Moved Transponders
Wellbeing Moved Transponders
Playboy TV Chat Moved Transponders

Attachments

• 20160331TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 20160331TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 49
Instructions?

Young Sir, we like to use the english language to its fullest around here. full sentences, or you may go elsewhere.

This once, I will answer what I think you want to know, how do I install this list on my openbox/skybox? answer, check around the forum, it has been asked and answered hundreds of times, use the search function, it is on every page.

And do not answer me in this thread, it is ONLY for people to put up the latest channel lists, and sometimes to point out problems with that list.

Thanks
The mod team.

04/04/2016

OH TV removed (channel now online only)
Your TV moved from 275 to 199
GEO TEZ Changed Transponders
MUTV HD Changed Transponders
Insight HD added to 279
Colors & Bangla TV swapped Channel Numbers

Attachments

• 20160404TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20160404TPProg.zip
    76.4 KB · Views: 55

05/04/2016
Africa Channel Removed from 209
BBC Two England moved from 142 to 141
BBC Alba moved from 143 to 142
BBC Four moved from 211 to 143
CNN HD Test added to 1208

---------- Post Merged at 03:09 PM ----------

Sky Sports Box Office SD Channel (Boxing and Wrestling) is on channel 491 on CWAITES channel list, the HD version of this channel stopped working a few months back.

Attachments

• 20160405TPProg.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 20160405TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi Guys

Sorry, I am new to this and am a bit confused.

I can only access channels through favorites. An example would be if i go to entertainment, channel 101 will be BBC1. If I go to Sports, channel 101 will now be Sky Sports 1. Is there any way of changing this so I can access all channels without having to find them through the favorites option?

Thanks All

Hi Guys

Sorry, I am new to this and am a bit confused.

I can only access channels through favorites. An example would be if i go to entertainment, channel 101 will be BBC1. If I go to Sports, channel 101 will now be Sky Sports 1. Is there any way of changing this so I can access all channels without having to find them through the favorites option?

Thanks All

If you are using CWAITES list

Press SAT LIST button on remote then press exit button and I think you will find the channels will be numbered like Sly

hi sorry to bother you with this , I keep getting , file not found after upgraded by usb
I followed the instuctions carefully , any tips ?

Quick format usb drive.
Download file from post 13 this thread.
Make sure usb only had tp_prog.dbs and no numbers or anything else.
Menu then upgrade by usb and change top line from abs to misc and highlight tp_prog.dbs file and let it flash.

11/04/2016
PBS America Changed Transponders
Al Arabiya Changed Transponders

Attachments

• 20160411TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 20160411TPProg.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back