SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS Jan Feb March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually tried to update the channel list by downloading the 2nd down and after updating all the channel list was empty (Followed the guide to update channels in sticky post). I replaced the file on usb with the 2nd one and then add n upgrade via menu. Put the AJ's list back and that is working again. Can anybody advise what i am doing wrong

what do you guys use to edit channel lists?

ive been trying to customise my list but with pvr800 however it doesnt let you edit the favourites on the pc and with setedit100 1.43 (demo) i tried making only about 15 changes then saved it however when trying to reopen says wrong file type

any solutions out there??

There's another editor called Mediabox Editor Studio which will edit channel lists.

You need to change the extension to .abs first & import the file as "Ali Gen.NoCAS".

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot] The fix for the Favourites in the F5 Skybox[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Follow the list below [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

The way to get The favourites under the correct headings is to load the default Database.

On the remote select Menu > Factory Settings > Select Yes > Then Press Blue. DO NOT select any of the files.

The screen will flash black and you will be back at the menu. If you check your favourites now they should all be in the correct order - you may need to re-install the channel list.
[/FONT]

Will this change to the Sly Fav groups? or only the channel list? Stuck with Fav Group 1, 2, 3 etc. and takes me about a week to figure out the favorites editor on the box...

---------- Post Merged at 08:23 PM ----------

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] [FONT=&amp] The fix for the Favourites in the F5 Skybox[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Follow the list below [/FONT]

The way to get The favourites under the correct headings is to load the default Database.

On the remote select Menu > Factory Settings > Select Yes > Then Press Blue. DO NOT select any of the files.

The screen will flash black and you will be back at the menu. If you check your favourites now they should all be in the correct order - you may need to re-install the channel list.
[/FONT]

Hi seen this after I posted above, tried it now it won't connect to CCCAM. Any $ channel just says scrambled but server is online in CCCam screen, any suggestions?

make sure your flash drive is formated to fat32

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 PM ----------

how exactly do i update my skybox f5s with firmwave cant seem to access the epg and time setting on one of my boxes and i can the other i presume its down to that

Faumac
Make sure that your network and broadband are working.
You will see in the menu which one is active the options are Ethernet Wireless or Gps
Then u can check your network by going to the weather app on your F5 skybox if u get weather info for ur area it should be ok if not u will have to check again
paddydood

Hi seen this after I posted above, tried it now it won't connect to CCCAM. Any $ channel just says scrambled but server is online in CCCam screen, any suggestions?

After setting the box to Factory Settings, it may set the DHCP back to OFF, so it may need resetting to ON. (although I would have thought that your line would show OFFLINE if this was the case).

Also check that your local time setting is still on UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back