Nickelodeon +1
Nick Junior
Nick Junior +1
Nicktoons
Baby TV
Clear TV
Channel 5 +24

Full credit to DeejayAJ. (y)
my baby tv doesnt work i only get sound no picture will one of these's zips help me thanks

hi everyone i am new to the site
can anyone help me choose the right channel list, i need the latest full Sky HD Channel list (inc Adult) in the sky numbering order my current list is missing alot of channels and some do not work.

Thanks

my baby tv doesnt work i only get sound no picture will one of these's zips help me thanks

I don't think so. I have heard that this problem only affects the F5s & F3s.

It is still worth putting on the latest channel list though. The latest AJ list is 21/3/14 in post 160.

hi all sorry if this has been raised before

i have just installed the "Sattv5 4th March 2014 Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update" file on my F5 box but have the following issue any advice would be nice

the fav list has updated the channels within the fav header (y)however the group names are still the same, also there are 7 new groups called Fav Group 15 - 21

please advise if i have missed a step or how i can get this to update the fav list

thanks

hi all sorry if this has been raised before

i have just installed the "Sattv5 4th March 2014 Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update" file on my F5 box but have the following issue any advice would be nice

the fav list has updated the channels within the fav header (y)however the group names are still the same, also there are 7 new groups called Fav Group 15 - 21

please advise if i have missed a step or how i can get this to update the fav list

thanks

You need to set your box to "factory settings". In the menu, go to tools > factory settings. Click "yes" to continue when the warning appears. Do NOT select anything from the "erase select" box that appears, just press blue (OK).

After a few seconds you will be back to the menu. Put box into standby & back ON. Your favourites should now be correct.

You may need to check the following after Factory settings:-

DHCP =ON
Local time settings = UK
subtitles will be ON
sound volume will be set to half
camd setup will be hidded. Press 6666 to reveal.

I've had no problems doing this many times, but it's always a good idea to backup your gift line first, if you don't already have it saved.

Update: 21/3/14

ITV4 +1
Info TV +1
Hum Europe
Studio 66 TV 3

All SD channels added to the (With SD) list.

Aj's list:

The AJ's Zip files when I download and try to unzip my computer saying that it can't open it. its corrupted. tryed using express zip didn't like it. normal don't have a problem with then.

ITV4 +1
Info TV +1
Hum Europe
Studio 66 TV 3

Aj's list:

The AJ's Zip files when I download and try to unzip my computer saying that it can't open it. its corrupted. tryed using express zip didn't like it. normal don't have a problem with then.

You need to post something - and wait - like you have and try again

Scrambling is nothing the do with channel list mate really unless is just one channel if loads then use the search for my scrambled channel look first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in Spain we use astra 19.2 and my question is this: you trabajais this satellite? Is there any way to get a sorted list of channels to skybox gprs f4? thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, im a newbie to the site, just a quick question, I can get all the channels for my F5 perfect,but the adult ones come on for a few seconds then say scrambled when i turn them on around 11pm, is this the way it should be or do I need to update anything. Thanks in advance...

ITV4 +1
Info TV +1
Hum Europe
Studio 66 TV 3

Aj's list:

Are you using Internet Explorer?

If so, try using Firefox. There's a known problem with IE corrupting some compressed files.

Hi all, I'm a newbie.

I have had my F3 since Jan 2013 (14 months) and have updated my channel list with 'AJ's List 21-3-14 with SD' but am not receiving the $ channels.

What's confusing is that my friend has had his box for 7 months and we have had to do channel updates simultaneously.

Until now...
His channels are working fine.

If anyone knows any obvious reasons for this I am all ears.
When it was installed I was not made aware of any gift line or expiry etc.

Last edited:
hi
sorry to be a pain. i tried to do my first upgrade and i deleted the channels on my skybox f5s then done the upgrade, now i have no channels at all. can someone please help me to get the right software for my skybox f5s ( help, help )

hi
sorry to be a pain. i tried to do my first upgrade and i deleted the channels on my skybox f5s then done the upgrade, now i have no channels at all. can someone please help me to get the right software for my skybox f5s ( help, help )

Post number 270 and 275 have the latest channel lists in them, that is what you need.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

hi i am a newbie and looking to update channel list although says i need to post on here first, any help would be appreciated cheers

hi
where do i get CCcam for a skybox f5s please help

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 PM ----------

thank you GT-I9300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back