SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS January February March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all..
Is there a list with all the non working HD channels deleted?

AJ's list has all the non-working HD channels removed (apart from Film4 HD I notice). It's not $ly numbered though.

I've just had a quick flick through the latest AJ list and it looks like it does have the non working HD channels deleted.. :)

This is working on a V8s.

Have installed AJ's latest list! Unfortunately, quite alot of the channels are scrambled, alot more than my last list! Is there anything i am doing wrong? Installed on a V8s

Have installed AJ's latest list! Unfortunately, quite alot of the channels are scrambled, alot more than my last list! Is there anything i am doing wrong? Installed on a V8s

have you ANY paid channels, because scrambled generally means problem with server/broadband, not channel list

I think the channel list on my V8s is corrupt as I have lots of mixed up channels. Would deleting my channel list then use AJ’s list fix it or should I try some kind of editor?

The problem with the updated AJ list is:-
When you run through the EPG after about 15 channels you start to get the "no program" scrambled error causing you to have to restart the box (V8s).
I've just been testing going through them and lost all Movies and Nat geo etc until a restart.

No Signal message

Hi, not sure if this is the correct area of forum, I've had a look around but can't seem to find the answer, if In wrong area let me know

my question I keep getting "no signal", especially on sky sports 402, I've updated channel list on my Fs5, any ideas how fix is this channel list issue or other, any help appreciated

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

Insight Radio Removed (ceased broadcasting)
1235 Test 20830 now ITV3 HD and moved to 263

Attachments

• 20150218TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    74.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 20150218TPProg.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 79
hey guys,im looking to update my channel list on my v5s, its my first time with this sort of thing. Im currently just rying to work things out! are there any sepcific channel lists i should be using? i have a sky subscription thanks a lot in advance

I am a newbie, I hope you can forgive me for my bad English. can someone tell me how I can get the channel list in the F3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back