Skybox channel lists Oct Nov Dec 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems theres allot of channel list threads scattered around the forum for skybox so I have stickied this and renamed it to show dates for a better search result.

This can be a thread for everyone to share their channel list and talk about it.

Feel free to upload yours here.

hey guys, complete novice here to the whole skybox f5 thing, at min ALL channels are scrambled, never had to update channel list as yet. Anbody any idea's on what i do next?

Go to the top of this page and down load the list dont forget to unzip the file before you try and load it to your box.....

Hi I have a skybox f5 and years ago had a eurovox this is my first time on the forum how do I get all the up dates and the channels.

Hi biglad04 wecome to this great forum, eurovox was good in its time , well back to your problem if you scroll to the top of this page you will see the link i put on for aj's list it needs unpacking
before you upload to your box....

Hi all, Im completely new to all this, I got my skybox F5 yesterday and all but a couple of channels are scrambled, could someone please tell me a step by step guide to download the codes (which programme opens the folder) and how to load them onto the box? Im in Ireland so don't know if that helps, cheers guys.

Hi all, Im completely new to all this, I got my skybox F5 yesterday and all but a couple of channels are scrambled, could someone please tell me a step by step guide to download the codes (which programme opens the folder) and how to load them onto the box? Im in Ireland so don't know if that helps, cheers guys.

Have you got your line sorted... and you can either load it in via usb or like me a novice i do it manually via remote control and works every time...(just did my neighbours again as the channels all went)..all working now..so he is ready for football tomor..! And check on channel page..the red button for GROUP make sure it says ALL ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back