Skybox channel problems

tedley

Hi, I am still having problems setting up my skybox. I have been unable to get a test CCcline, but I am having trouble with the FTA channels. I have put in Scoobys firmware, a new channel list, directed the dish and now have hundreds of channels, some of which come on ok. However, the normal channels, BBC, ITV. 4 and 5 show as either scrambled or no signal. Plenty of Spanish and French stuff but I dont speak either language well enough to watch them. Heeeelp pleeeease !!!

Yes. Just tried scanning again, got 2280 channels coming up, but most of them includiing BBC, ITV etc are scrambled

Hi, I am still having problems setting up my skybox. I have been unable to get a test CCcline, but I am having trouble with the FTA channels. I have put in Scoobys firmware, a new channel list, directed the dish and now have hundreds of channels, some of which come on ok. However, the normal channels, BBC, ITV. 4 and 5 show as either scrambled or no signal. Plenty of Spanish and French stuff but I dont speak either language well enough to watch them. Heeeelp pleeeease !!!
Are you sure your dish is pointed at 28.2e? If you are receiving Spanish & French tv, it is likely your dish is pointed at 19.2e. Go to www.dishpointer.com, enter your postcode, move the marker to where your dish is then select 28.2e from the drop-down list. The direction you need to point your dish is shown by a green line.

Back