SKYBOX F3 does internet speed make a difference

baldragon16

:smoke rings: got myself a skybox f3,it was all set up plug and play, great but i get a few glitches just now and again.my internet speed is 20Mbps,if i upgraded to a faster speed say 60Mbps would this help or would i be just wasting my money,any information would help.

Last edited:
It's ping time not speed 20 meg is ok it will be the server

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

Is it wireless or a fixed connection m8? I have a great CLine on mine and don't get any freezing
and that's using a wireless dongle with signal power at 76%

:)
mine is the other way round lol,dam provider screen can freeze for 6 secs ,a right pain:damn:

I paid out for a months trails - just to give them a good test run before I commit to a year and so far not had a singe problem on two different boxes (Blade 7000s and Skybox F3) using the same Cline (not at the same time) and it was fine on each of the boxes...no freezing :)

no nobody is downloading when watching telly and it's not wireless it's connected to my router,also it 's worse on a sunday night for some reason,maybe i need to get myself another cline but i'm not sure how easy it it to do that.

I think you would be wasting your money upgrading your broadband connection. It's probably your connection to the server that lags.

Unless your doing simultaneous downloading and uploading then that might cause some lag, but even then I don't think that might be too much of an issue in terms of causing glitches to your viewing, not a lot of data is sent.

Back