Skybox F3 EPG

jigger121

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Was just wondering what the epg is like on this box, reading through all the posts and it seems to be a bargain of a box. Was just wondering what the epg was like though, is it just now and next?

For 50 quid full HD and crystal picture the epg would not be my first priority, as long as the box works and you can watch the sports and movies that's grand as a starter box

Completely agree, very good starter box and can not fault it. TBH owning a blade I never look at the EPG myself anyway.

Will have to do another raffle for that box.

Thanks, the epg was not really going to put me off but just wanted to know as much as possible before buying the box

Definitely HiTech seems like the raffles are a continuing success keep them coming and I will get involved too

I asked you to fix the first one for me I had to order my own one

You need more!, one for the "mans room" for your get away, "kids bedroom" to keep them quiet on weekend mornings! or is that just me?.

EPG now and next seems to work ok for majority of channels but that really is your wack. Anything beyond now and next is just blank. and the OSD with this infomation works fine as well only channel so far it never works on is STV HD others can take a few extra seconds to bring the info up but generally does come through. certainly a good box for price reasonable sub price and your quids in 2 months and box ha paid for itself.

If you record lots of programs then you
would be better off with a 7 day EPG box
like a blade.

If you only record now and again F3 is
fine, its very good for the price.

Give us some more info on the problem
and we might be able to help

What are you doing to get to the EPG ?

Have you got an active line ?

Is the box connected to the net ?

Channel list but no EPG ? :dunno:

Got it all working now, but ill write what happened just incase anyone else had the problem.

I was hitting the epg button on my remote but nothing came up, not even now and next.

I have an active line and was connected to the internet.

The problem seemed to occur when i uploaded a sky channel list to my box. What i had to do was reinstall me firmware and manually connect to the satellite. After this was all done i was also able to get the sky channel list working with the epg. Success (y)

Back