skybox f3 freezing in favourites

orange

hello everyone i have just joined the forum, hope someone can help me with a problem as described in the title. channels work fine but when i press favs on the remote and look through channels the current channel whats on will freeze. sometimes its not a problem but other times it wont come back on unless i turn the box on and off again. thanks

check your connections on the cable line, also maybe try changing the ethernet cable to rule this out as well

ive just tried a differet ethernet but still does it. if i access favourites by pressing ok on the remote and searching through that way i have found its fine. its just when u press favs on the remote and do it that way it doesnt like it. must be some sort of firmware issue. ive asked the person i bought the box off and they said to make my own fav list on the box as putting others in can have bugs on them if they have been made with older firmwares. when i loaded the channel list i had to change all the categorys as they were all jumbled up so must be something conflicting somewhere. cheers for help anyway mate

yes that is the new firmware they put on the box, i have the older one on mine, what i would say is they put new firmware on the box and did not update the channels on the box, which is now making them unstable in my mind, i would suggest maybe doing a new scan and making up your own favorit list

ive deleted all channels and sat list then loaded latest channel list and my existing list still seems to be on. tried doing it manually its too complicated lol

you could try that but i do recommend that you back everything up . ie your channel list and your image and most important your cline, put them on a usb key just in case something goes wrong at least you will have a back up.

Back