SKYBOX F3 Raffle To be drawn 26-01-13.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD, THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY 26TH JAN 2013.

Thought I would organise another raffle due to the success of the previous ones we have done in the past. This is for a brand new Skybox F3 WITHOUT FREE GIFT. You will be responsible for the cline should you want to use it in this way ;).

289543.jpg

22-01-2013 23-13-13.jpg

Only 9 tickets will be sold!.

Due to their being 50 numbers 46 - 49 will be unavailable and if these numbers come up in the lottery it will roll over to the following Saturday but you will keep your numbers for then.

Each ticket costs 5.50 and you will be given 5 numbers (1,2,3,4,5) placed in your post below once payment is confirmed.

Once 9 tickets are sold the raffle will take place the following Saturday for the National lottery draw so if all tickets are taken by this weekend whoever gets the BB this Saturday will be the winner.

The draw will be based on whatever Bonus Ball is drawn on the following Saturday all tickets are sold.

I will give you your numbers based on the time you entered, so if you buy the first ticket I will give you numbers 1 - 5.

This way the winner is chosen by the lottery BB result which makes it impossible to fix!.

Anyone can take part including Moderators as this is impossible as before to fix.

Please post in here once you have bought a ticket. Once I have confirmed the payment I will add 5 numbers to your post.

If You don't post in here, any payment will be thought of as a donation, YOU NEED to post in here to confirm you are entering the raffle.

You can buy as many tickets as you like!.

If you have any questions please PM me, DO NOT post in this thread unless you are entering the competition.

For an e.g. of how this works see this thread from a previous raffle http://www.techkings.org/general-chat/24384-raffle-blade-media-7000s-hd-receiver-130-cash.html

Once your payment is confirmed I will thank your post so you get a notification on your account.

The 0.50p is to cover paypal charges (0.46p), we are not making money from this raffle, this is for the benefit of our members only.​

Hi, Just to let you know i just bought a ticket ok, Thanks

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5.

Good Luck!.

---------- Post Merged at 02:35 PM ----------

Thanks admin

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just entered, I know I am in Eire, but, would like to have a flutter just for laughs lol

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10.

Good Luck!.

WINNER!.

Go on then like a flutter.im in lol

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15.

Good Luck!.

might as well just bought a ticket (y)

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20.

Good Luck!.

Just bought a ticket, (y)

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25.

Good Luck!.

I just bought a ticket also

jodav :)

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30.

Good Luck!.

just had a go good luck me lol

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35.

Good Luck!.

Im in just paid it now :)

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40.

Good Luck!.

Last edited:
hi just paid , good luck everyone

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 41 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 45.

Good Luck!.

All tickets are now sold, the draw will take place Saturday 26th of Jan 2013.

This thread will remain closed until then.

Good Luck!.

Go on then like a flutter.im in

ADMIN

Payment confirmed.

Your numbers are 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15.

Good Luck!.
27-01-2013 01-58-03.jpg

Congrats dman, YOU WON!.

Please pm me your address and I will get the Skybox sent out to you!.

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

We will hold another raffle if enough people are interested non profit like this one.

Regards HT.

Hey Hey!!!

Well blow me down with a feather.Chuffed to bits.Never win these sort a comps.Now wheres me nobel peace prize speech ROFL.Thanks to all that took part and admin nice one.Going in me lads b,room for his birthday been bugging me long enough.

:woohoo:

Dman.

Well its nice to see someone win it who will actually use it, It would have probably collected dust for me at present time whilst im looking for a property to buy.

Great stuff and happy you like it dman.

jodav :)

Back