Skybox F5 Cline showing login / Offline

I have around 7 different c-lines from 3 different eBay sellers. They are all down and the sellers are not responding to my messages. Does anybody have any idea what's going on. I'm going to purchase one from here but need to be sure before I pay for another line.
9 times out of 10 lines bought of ebay tend to do a runner after 3 months that way they have been paid by paypal and you have no comeback, Being honest if you went back to paypal and said I bought a line that gives me S*y scrambled channels and now im not getting them , What do you think they will say? Its the same with people buying with the gifts some think they are going to last 24 months IT NEVER DOES. You are better off posting in the link in Kremmens post That way you are getting a link from a person who has had a good service and lasts the distance

problems

Hi everyone

---------- Post Merged at 07:33 PM ----------

Hi iv got the same problem.only had the f5s box 3 weeks all fine til last night.only got freeview channels now.iv got ethernet connection to router which is fine.cccam saying offline/login with green tick.please help

---------- Post Merged at 07:41 PM ----------

Where do I get a different reliable server if mine is now offline.bought box and free gift from ebay im new to all this so im working blind sort ov.i cnt contact the supplier hes no longer on ebay really really stuck.

If offline/login flashing then you may have incorrect line details.. Check for capitals and dashes etc.. One wrong and it won't work.. Had underscore instead of hyphen on my first box.. so speaking from experience..! Ted

A fleabay.. "Gift" is as reliable as a chocolate teapot.. Get a plain box and then use the link above.. Works everytime

Hi I have a skybox f5 works perfect when switched on then gradually starts to freeze then eventually the paid channels go scrambled altogether and the line is showing offlineits not the server as ive put the cline into a dreambox and its worked perfectly,just wondering why this would happen is there an update i need or is there something overheating the box. im puzzled

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ----------

sorry should read shows offline

If it is Reading offline check to see if internet is working to the box Network apps > youtube> select Films> Does the list load if it does network is working Also try rebooting your router

F3 gift required

Hi, purchased a gift from fleabay and inevitably it has stopped working. Schoolboy error. Anyone pm me details of a new one? Thanks in avance

Back