skybox no sig fix good but not for ibox 2 plus? !?!

No feed says no tune and with feed most still say no tune. Dont think its network related but could be wrong. Theres a setting wizard at start setting up boxs (if done from raw image not a set up 1). Im now thinking its picking up and setting to my lnb. If I could access that wizard (without having to factory reset) it may be just the thing I need. But I'll factory reset 1 of the boxs and use it as a 4th box to bring with me lol. So bringin 2 set with older fw and sly skin and 1 set on zeus 023 fully set up and a f5s as a tester with new lnb. After that im telling him I'll get him a case of beers for wasting his time and walk away lol lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 PM ----------

If scrambled on these it just shows black screen. No icon on screen. But its a service problem imho not network. As it cant find the channels at all. And I hope im right but if feed proves to work with other types boxs it must just be a box-lnb communication problem?

Last edited:
It shouldn't matter which LNB the box was originally set up on...but you never know. All boxes have their own little quirks.

Good Luck!

Ok guys. Got it sorted. The box is from the new working lnb and the pics are the thomson lnb that wouldnt work.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

And thanks again for all the help

Attachments

• 20140416_151843.jpg
    20140416_151843.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140416_152722.jpg
    20140416_152722.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20140416_152707.jpg
    20140416_152707.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Strange that the Thomson LNB works perfectly well with the other boxes but not the iBox.

I've just noticed that you say in the first post that they also have 2 Sky+ boxes, so I assume that you had to temporarily use one of the feeds to one of those for the iBox.

Let's hope the iBox doesn't throw a wobbly when the octo LNB is installed!

Back