skybox/openbox s11

flump1970

ok so ive just ordered myself a new openbox s11 from maxsat to replace my blade doorstop lol, can anyone tell me are all the firmwares the same for all the openboxes or is there a specific one for the s11? if so can somebody point me in the right direction? is the s11 as easy to set up as my old blade bm7000s? i would like to get all the relevant files ready for when it arrives. thanks for the help in advance.?

I havent got my s11 yet but before it packed up my blade box was the business, fantastic picture on it. if you can afford it id go with the blade mate, if the s11 is half as good as the blade i will be very happy at the price? lol if you can wait till tomorrow i will be able to tell you if the s11 is anywhere near as good as the blade?

just got the s11 and set it up and i gotta say its a cracking little box, and at under half the price of the blade id even say its better. result lol

Good stuff, mate!
Did you get an Openbox s11 or Spybox s11? I've come across both on ebay, though I don't know whet, if any, difference there is?!!

So there's no such thing as an "authentic" openbox s11? some sellers seem to be claiming spybox s11 is a clone and therefore only to buy "openbox s11". Evidently this is just marketing BS?
I'm was hoping to avoid buying a clone because of clone killer software.

its a great little box for the money mate! great picture, easy set up and easy to use only letdown is the EPG but you cant complain at that price! and the EPG on the blade wasnt the greatest.

Back