Skybox S-V8

Hi I'm thinking of getting a Skybox S-V8, has anybody got any experience of them Many Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if i sound stupid here. Im new to all this. I have a 5vs with a very good server. I was thinking of getting in another room off house as servers allow 2 boxes but i was wondering does anyone no if i can use a old sky+ hd box and enter in server details thanks

Sorry if i sound stupid here. Im new to all this. I have a 5vs with a very good server. I was thinking of getting in another room off house as servers allow 2 boxes but i was wondering does anyone no if i can use a old sky+ hd box and enter in server details thanks

that made my day lol

but seriously card sharing is frowned upon by skly as it takes away there revenue so no that would be the last thing skly would implement in any of there boxes

Last edited:
hi, im new to this too but someone has put me onto this site as i am using an openbox 8s with ccam i got from ebay and its glitchy and missing sports in HD, i have been advised that a nline is far better and doesnt glitch. is anyone on here able to supply a nline and advise if better????

thanks

Back