Skybox V8

Anyone know much about the Skybox V8?

I've been offered a batch but don't seem to be able to find much info on them, even less than the Openbox X5 which caused no end of headaches when i got landed with a few earlier this year.

I got 1 today for a bloke set it up same as a f5s but seemed a little more responsive, it's got Web tv so I'm told it could handle iptv!? Remote was a bit pants tho!

Hi mate am in the market for one of these could you tell me where you got the v8 from please thank you.............

Got one today, seems a bit sharper picture than the v5s. Am on the lookout for a 7 day epg if anyone can help. The v5s one I used is not compatible. Cheers

Hi eamon, you update it the same way as an F5S. Download AJSat list and update via USB, search update skybox channel list and there's loads of help.

Total garbage same as the rest of skybox/openbox they should be called glitchboxes.
Same server same line Blade what a difference way way better than crappy skybox/opendox. they cannot make a proper satbox let alone iptv!!
TOTAL UTTER RUBBISH CHEAP AND NASTY STAY CLEAR AND THE FIRMWARE IS PANTS BETTER OFF WITH A FREESAT BOX THAN A SKYBOX/OPENBOX OR WHAT EVER NAME THEY ARE USING TODAY!!!!!! STARVIEW SPRINGS TO MIND SAME CRAP!!!
What gets me WHY clone a sky/openbox as they are selling on fleabay the last thing i would want to copy is one of them FFS!! the genuines are bad enough!!!!

Last edited:
Back