SkyHD channels avalible Uk?

Hey everyone,

I was doing some research on what server to buy, and I saw a few offering Sky HD for Uk, most of these were website but a couple were on forums. From what I read, server's can only get Sky SD and not HD unless it's Sky Italy?

The forum they posted it on is well known and they specifically listed all the sky packages and said they were HD.

Is this guy a scam or is it possible? He wasn't asking for anything expensive either (9 euro's a month)

The guy had VIP status on the forums and I didn't see anyone complaining about the server

Thanks

Ned

The only HD channels available are RTE 2 HD, BT Sport 1 HD, BT Sport 2 HD, BT Sport Europe HD, ESPN HD. You can get the HD channels on IPTV but I think the SD channels are superior. You shouldnt need to pay more than 40euro for a year subscription.

The only HD channels available are RTE 2 HD, BT Sport 1 HD, BT Sport 2 HD, BT Sport Europe HD, ESPN HD. You can get the HD channels on IPTV but I think the SD channels are superior. You shouldnt need to pay more than 40euro for a year subscription.

That's really strange, they listed all channels

This was what was in the list;

Sky Entertainment Extra HD
Variety Pack HD
Knowledge Pack HD
Style and Culture Pack HD
News and Events Pack HD
Children's Pack HD
Music Pack HD
Sports Pack HD
Movies Pack HD
Sky Sports F1 HD
Sky 3D

can one get cable tv to work in south ireland on a cccam , UPC is the the cable provider ?
if so what box do i need

Back