SkyQ Skin

Hi all, great looking skin chabs!

looking at setting up my first box. going to give it a bash doing myself rather than trying to install an image.

Iv gone for a Vu+ solo 2 which is coming pre-flashed with openvix (from ***) and just wondering if this skin will work ok or will it work smoother on another another image?

Thanks

40eee316d049e23f6bca4b3b350ce52d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
89216fc7efdf408f9bc6fa45124f1526.jpg

Alright mate, I'm onto it now, hopefully I'll crack it lol I've changed the boot screen etc.. there another screen that comes on when you first put it on, splash screen, any idea how to change that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xorion lets you change most backdrops but slash.bin has to be done upon flash with the image files at the same time.

Ah right, how do I do that mate? The splash screen? Any help would be appreciated. I also managed to work out how to change images within the skin but do you know how to attach the right logo to it? I change 1 image to another... I put batman vs superman in one but the sky living logo is over it? Any ideas?

Last edited:

Alright mate, I'm onto it now, hopefully I'll crack it lol I've changed the boot screen etc.. there another screen that comes on when you first put it on, splash screen, any idea how to change that?

Xorion lets you change most backdrops but slash.bin has to be done upon flash with the image files at the same time.

Ah right, how do I do that mate? The splash screen? Any help would be appreciated. I also managed to work out how to change images within the skin but do you know how to attach the right logo to it? I change 1 image to another... I put batman vs superman in one but the sky living logo is over it? Any ideas?

Just delete the logo.pngs in the toppicks folder if you dont want them to appear...or just substitute them with a transparent image.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just delete the logo.pngs in the toppicks folder if you dont want them to appear...or just substitute them with a transparent image.

Thanks chabs, I have no intention of upping a new skin or anything it's just for personal use. What I'm struggling with is how to attach the right logo with the right picture. How do you link logo with pic?? Thanks mate

Last edited:
When you press the blue button on remote it takes you to the quick launch options... Can you change how many rows it shows from 4 to more on this skin.. I'd like to see them all if possible than to scroll down.. If any one can help?

Hi, I'll try to explain this problem but it won't be easy, when I press the TV button to go to the channel list and scroll down it I get to maybe the 12th channel category and then scroll back up the picon stays the same for all the channel categories, it doesn't matter what channel it is I've moved them about and it still does it, does anyone have any idea what's happening, I'm running Wooshbuild 5.3 and Chabs great SkyQ skin.
Also, does this squished up screen look ok to you.

I posted this in the Zgemma H2S forum, someone suggested I post it in here, hope that's ok.
Thanks

Hi, I'll try to explain this problem but it won't be easy, when I press the TV button to go to the channel list and scroll down it I get to maybe the 12th channel category and then scroll back up the picon stays the same for all the channel categories, it doesn't matter what channel it is I've moved them about and it still does it, does anyone have any idea what's happening, I'm running Wooshbuild 5.3 and Chabs great SkyQ skin.
Also, does this squished up screen look ok to you.

I posted this in the Zgemma H2S forum, someone suggested I post it in here, hope that's ok.
Thanks
Hey..could you please take a whole screenshot of the screen...from that i can see that you have not set your number of rows correctly.

Also if you have the picons set properly and they are not changing or stuck in the wrong channel it means that your box memory is running low. You need to freeup space and clear catch...

Thanks for the reply Chabs full screenshot below
View attachment 20992

And it looks like there's plenty of memory free on the box ?
View attachment 20993
So you mean the bouquet picons or the channel preview picons?

You need to set your number of rows to 16 or 14 not sure off head. In channel selection press menu then settings and change number of rows. See post #1 screenshots for the settings...

My settings seem to be the same as in post #1
20161213_160532.jpg
To try to explain what's happening, in the full screenshot pic where the sky logo is, if I moved down to Irish tv and then moved up all the channels show the Irish tv logo the channels are all right but the logos aren't, hopefully I'meant explaining this ok
Thanks

My settings seem to be the same as in post #1
View attachment 20994
To try to explain what's happening, in the full screenshot pic where the sky logo is, if I moved down to Irish tv and then moved up all the channels show the Irish tv logo the channels are all right but the logos aren't, hopefully I'meant explaining this ok
Thanks
I think you are using e2 with channel numbers. The All channel bouquets take the correct channel numbers while the rest of the folders take other numbers.

But if its the bouquets names picons, then I have not made a complete set for them.

Thanks Chabs but just a bit too techy for me, I can only do basic stuff sorry, this only started doing this a couple of days ago, I don't understand why the channel logos change and why is the screen all squashed up, although that has always been squashed.

Thanks Chabs but just a bit too techy for me, I can only do basic stuff sorry, this only started doing this a couple of days ago, I don't understand why the channel logos change and why is the screen all squashed up, although that has always been squashed.
You need to remove e2 and use auto bouquet maker instead. If you still struggle with it then you can pm me and i will try sort it out 4 u when I have time.

Hi Chabs I've downloaded AutoBouquet Maker from the plugins but I can't find it, could you tell me how to change from E2 please
Thanks

Hi Chabs I've downloaded AutoBouquet Maker from the plugins but I can't find it, could you tell me how to change from E2 please
Thanks
Remove E2 from plugins and remove plugins under extensions..

ABM is menu setup service searching and ABM

Chabs

Jus to clarify to you have to remove SkyQ skin before updating to new version?

Each time I put the new version in tmp and telenet overwrite command nothing happens?

I'm also using OpenPli 4

Cheers m8

Back