SkyQ Skin

All I do is

Press blue button scroll down to plugins right arrow scroll down to ipk installer the option screen should pop up to select temp folder

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ----------

Are you using filezila FTP? I can't think where you are going wrong unless anyone can help
Just checked mine I'm using openatv I get media to be scanned option appear to select hdd/ internal media/ or temp

Yes using filezilla, I'm using openvix if I click on "extra ipk's" I get an error saying "It seems you have not setup an extra location, please set it up in the Backup Manager setup menu" if this helps? I can't even find the setup menu for backup manager :/

Edit: So I found the menu for it and when I try to "Choose local ipk's folder" as the /tmp folder it says "Please enter a folder that contains some packages" if this helps?

All I do is

Press blue button scroll down to plugins right arrow scroll down to ipk installer the option screen should pop up to select temp folder

Chabs make two version one with and one without and then people can see which one I like a change so both excellent [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this format any good guys...???

View attachment 19375

Just my take on it.

I love the list of upcoming programmes in yellow - very useful as I use this screen more than the EPG.

But would it not be possible to have the tv screen in the larger, top right section like whatshisname's mod and the picon on the left? I love having the larger tv preview.

i think chabs put it there because it matching the skq template too keep it similar :) i got suggesttion about the right epg could you keep it too now and next or maybe a third listing as we got the epg button for that plus you could fit more info on for the next upcoming channel :)
[h=2][/h]

Can't seem to get the preview picons working all I'm getting is the sky q logo on every channel in the info bar ?

What do you use to scan for your channels? ABe2 or ABM? either way if you are bringing in Channel numbers to populate with the channel name this will be the reason the Picons arn't showing

I think it is e2 as I'm on wooshbuild atv - what do I need to do to get the preview picons working ? Thanks again for reply

I think it is e2 as I'm on wooshbuild atv - what do I need to do to get the preview picons working ? Thanks again for reply

yup will be Abe2 on Woosh build, in the scan settings there will be an option to bring in channel numbers, you need to disable this option so only channel names come in, and do a new scan, i use ABM so not entirely sure of the setting sorry

Thanks will try that tonight - I already have a folder named picon on my hdd from slyk skin for the picons for that - do I need to delete it to put the preview picon folder in or can I place it somewhere else ?

2 lots of Picons to use with this skin, one lot should go in a folder named SkyQ and the others as you already have in picon, just check the first post for a bit more info in relation to where you can put them

Hi just installed the sky q skin on openvix, everything seems to work apart from the epg. After I choose entertainment etc the place where the guide should be is blank. Any ideas how to fix?

Nope not just the data, at the top it shows the description of the show but where it should have the list of channels and guide there's a blank space

Back