Slow Zgemma Star S2

NeVeR

I just added IPTV to my Zgemma and now it shows a "buffering %" message at the top of the screen when in the EPG.

The IPTV stations are like slow motion ..

Would it be a case of to many things installed on the Zgemma box ?

I don't install a lot but there is a few things installed which i've no idea if they are needed or not.

When I switch back to my normal FTA Sat channels things work fine.

I'm on a 240MB internet connection and it's wired. So my internet speed shouldn't be an issue.

I really want to us IPTV ( using xtream editor) - but with the buffering and slow motion it's really bad.. and wanted to know if it could be a case of to many things installed.. or too large an EPG list.. ?

or something else.

thats a old old box

if you want iptv to run on it
i would take it to as must stock firmware as you can and run a swapfile

or could be bad iptv

Look at a twin sat box with a minimum CPU of 1300mhz. This will replace your 2S nicely and the different will be unreal to you.

Define not to expensive? You could upgrade to an H2S second hand cheaply but is an entry level box for IPTV, you want something with a bit of grunt. Or you could get a firestick and run your IPTV from that. Check with your IPTV provider first though if they support firesticks.

@NeVeR

In addition to what woosh said, you wont actually need an android box for iptv, a good sat box will do both.
I know he meant it, but he didnt actually say it.
And if you don't have to buy both, that might increase your budget. Tell us your budget, and we can try recommend the best box for your bucks.

As stated take it down to bare minimal have you tried your iptv on say your computer to see if it's still or on a different device as could be bad iptv service try changing stream type service app plugin might make a difference

Back