Sly and bt sports dark yesterday

honda4

Hi
Did anyone else see issues with sly blocking premier league yesterday for Liverpool/Arsenal

Also at same time BT Sports 1 went dark

I have a good sub who seems to confirm it was blocked (their service and support is excellent)

??? Will a vpn get around sly blocking ???

Mine was perfect all weekend. It's a shame some of these people have long term subs(12 month).I know it works out a tad dearer but its better off just getting a month or 3 at a time just to try it out still a lot cheaper than sly who don't give you 3pm kick offs every week.Plus I've never used a vpn.

You don't need a vpn
As said shop around for someone who knows how to run a server.

Go month by month.. most are around £10 per month so £120 per year not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
From personal experience. I had replies to my ask for servers for IPTV here on TK. Be careful as these folk sneak in under the coat of our
decent site. I put one reply on to my neighbours Fire stick the other onto my smart screen all using Smart app all good. Off all day yesterday both servers, back on this morning. Luckily we both have other options. We need to somehow weed out the crap.
I agree with Dazzo about taking shorter subs so not a total loss this way. I got sucked in, a mistake but I trusted the PM's I got, thinking they were
the real deal...not so.
I would send loads of gifts by return including a camping holiday for 1 in Borth in Feburary S/C . Come on It's by the sea.
Liverpool we never walk alone, come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea 3 month subs the way forward until you find a reliable server. I've had about 5 lines on weeks& months test until k found a decent one. However they did have an attack on their server yesterday which came back on about tea time.

It'll never be a perfect service which is fine unless you want to pay for absurd money sly want.

My latest sub has paid for it's self in one wk end, boxing on Sat and footy all weekend

Good luck

This IPTV is a relatively new product. Most of us have been used to 12 month lines on cs. This is a different animal and requires a far more carefull approach, i.e. many weekend tests and 1 month subs. For what you might save on a 12 month deal its just not worth tying yourself up or risking being tied in to what evolves into a rubbish service. Many have now got the vpn issue sorted (or in the process of) so compared to the suckers who pay £60 - £80 per month we do ok, plus we get 3pm ko, (well many of us do). So instead of being depressed by minor hickups along the way try and take the view that 'our glass is still half full'

This IPTV is a relatively new product. Most of us have been used to 12 month lines on cs. This is a different animal and requires a far more carefull approach, i.e. many weekend tests and 1 month subs. For what you might save on a 12 month deal its just not worth tying yourself up or risking being tied in to what evolves into a rubbish service. Many have now got the vpn issue sorted (or in the process of) so compared to the suckers who pay £60 - £80 per month we do ok, plus we get 3pm ko, (well many of us do). So instead of being depressed by minor hickups along the way try and take the view that 'our glass is still half full'

As a relative newbie, I had test then 12 month lines on Openbox & Zgemma but as the channels went out, switched to IPTV and got burned by a TK veteran after paying £70 for twelve months that lasted less than three. Fortunately the mods here are being very helpful but even "TK veteran" seems to count for nothing.

Month to month for me in future.

Month to month is a little dearer but it's still cheaper than sly plus you don't get 3pm kick offs on sly.Same thing happened to me £90 for the year lasted about 2 week.

Back