Sly Dish Standard LNB Question

biged670

Hi guys, bit of a newbie so please excuse me if this has been asked before. I currently have a sly+ HD package with another box upstairs in the bedroom. I've just recently bought my first skybox F5 and got it up and running with a decent server. I want to eventually gety rid of my sly subscription altogether and just have 3 F5's (one downstairs and two upstairs)

My understanding is that the standard lnb on the sly dish is quad core, so has 4 feeds coming from it. In order to have 3 F5's running I would need to run 3 feeds from the lnb to the receivers.

At the moment due to the sly boxes both being sly+ am I right in thinking 2 feeds run to the box downstairs and 2 run upstairs? So in order to get my 3 F5's running I would need to redirect 3 of these feeds? Or do both sly+ boxes just run from 1 of the feeds on the standard lnb?

Hope this makes sense?

Cheers

Steve

both hd+plus boxes have 2 cables to each box so if u just add on a connecter and extra cable to one that isnt being used on other f5 closest to where the box is going

Back