Sly offer that I couldnt refuse

poacher1

Just signed up for a year with the following offer for 12 months.

All channels including HD for £16 p/m.

An offer which I couldnt refuse, but will still keep my icloud for my bedroom.

Surely that isn't possible as the HD is £10 itself that would leave a package for £6?
A great deal nevertheless, the planner and box itself is worth keeping

For the first 3 years of having Sly I only ever paid half price. The cancellation game always worked, but doesn't seem to have this year. It may still happen but I've just bought a sat box so not too worried either way. Friends of mine have held out and on the odd occasion got 75% off meaning they had world etc and could have all sports and movies in that deal.

I had the entertainment plus package whatever they call it now, with HD, 3D etc for about £14 a month on half price, but did have movies for half price for a bit but never watched them.

If I was offered it for 75% off I may go back, if not I doubt I will just yet.

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ----------

tv fan - they can do half price tv with free HD, they used to have some fantastic retention deals available

How did you get that deal? I left $ly back in Feb and I have had a leaflet through the post every month since from them offering me half price for a year. They've even phoned a few times but I always say not interested as I have an F5

I just got a deal with them, all channels including HD for £38 a month, I was once a customer and cancelled so this was a reinstate offer, not bad though considering this package would cost about £70 normally.

I get the internet and line rental from elsewhere, but the sky deal was worth it as my other half misses the series link options especially now they have smart series link where it records the new series after the old one finishes when it starts up again, and the program guide which you get from sky is easy too, plus i wasn't prepared to spend £150/200 on a decent box when SD seems to be going at the moment, it isn't worth the investment at the minute while everything is on the rocks, the £38 deal is for 12 months and it isn't contracted so can cancel at anytime, plus i did miss the HD channels, especially for the football.

Last edited:
I cancelled sly 12 months ago and for the last couple of weeks I keep getting calls from them offering me any bundle I want for 12 months at 60%

I just can't be arsed....

Back