Sly tv

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity I'm at my friend's house watching football he's paying mr merdoch for sly tv and above where it says sly sports hd main event there's just been a long number across top of screen i think was something like 103 856 980 now it's gone any ideas what it could be

From Google;

As part of our Domestic Broadcast Security arrangements, a nine digit number may appear in the right hand corner of screen for up to five minutes during live football broadcasts or sporting events.

This is not related to your individual subscription and is generated automatically as part of the broadcast. It will not affect your viewing experience in any way.

From Google;

As part of our Domestic Broadcast Security arrangements, a nine digit number may appear in the right hand corner of screen for up to five minutes during live football broadcasts or sporting events.

This is not related to your individual subscription and is generated automatically as part of the broadcast. It will not affect your viewing experience in any way.
Right I see it was on then gone off my mate said it appears everytime he watches sports so it's for security reasons

Back