slyk 1 hd planner mod on openayv 6.0

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Hi can someone help me with slyk 1 hd planner mod on OpenATV 6.0

I cant seem to get the fake tabs working here are the screen shots below.

This is movie selection2 via the extras.xml
planner selection2.jpg

and this is movie selection3

planner selection3.jpg

it looks like option 3 is for the tabs but they do not display and kiddacs instructions say set option 2

Didn't he scrap the fake tabs altogether? I may be wrong and he made it so you can turn them on and off.
I seem to remember that the loveable grumpster was fed up of people asking how to switch between the tabs.

No way of checking now cos the threads have all gone :damn:

Yea I remember him mentioning it but he didn't update the Dropbox and extras.xml so I assumed he didn't pull it. I was checking for someone else as I use his vskin-hd myself

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The last time I checked they where there, but I don't use the sky planner one
But who knows what he has been played with lol

You should head in to the movie planer xlm and see what it says in there

He's going to have a look at it today. I've already looked at the movie.xml and compared it with an older version and couldn't find anything different.

I'm the same I haven't used the planner mod myself so just thought I'd post on here to see if anyone else was having issues or if it's something I'm doing.

Yea on his latest version so it must be something I've done if it's fine for you

No mate I'll have another play later family came round so I can't faff with the box lol

Just checked the slyk site and all his skins have just received an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't had chance to check but I did email him yesterday and he said it looks like he's missed out the description for tabs on the planner mod and was going to update slyk1hd ipk

In the update description he says he accidentally put some wrong files in the last version (5.205) and this has now been fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't had chance to check but he said he was going to look at it yesterday and update the ipk to fix it. Are you sure that you haven't downloaded it before he uploaded the fix?

Just checked my email and this is what he said

New IPK has now been uploaded to my dropbox. Movie planner tabs should be back, also my skin should work fine on openatv 6.0

Drop him an email I won't be able to check till later or tomorrow

I've updated to his latest slyk skin today & installed the movieplanner mod I have the same issue.

Did you try option 3? because when I was trying it yesterday it looks like option 3 is set for tabs even though the instructions and extras.xml says choose option 2 have a look at the second screenshot on the first post it looks like it has the columns for tabs.

I get exactly the same as the images in your first post mate. I updated mine this morning I'll have a look see if his Dropbox files have been updated since.

Installing the new ipk sorted it for me
0s1gjw.png

Back