Slyk - Main EPG Colour Button Functions Mod

Apologies if this is in one of the mod threads but for the life of me I cannot seem to find it.

Using the Slyk skin from one of my mates images he has a mod where the red button says "Record" and brings up the option to record or series link within the main EPG. Does anyone know where I'm able to find this mod as I have another box & wanted to create new image from scratch using OpenATV rather than VIX.

I have uploaded a photo to show what I'm looking for in case my question was not clear.

Many Thanks
CC

IMG_20161005_221637.jpg

How have you got epg tabs? The epgselection.py from kiddacs Dropbox account gives you tabs and the red button shows options then you choose record or series link. If you have that on your vix image use the epgselection.py ftp usr/lib/python/screens and save the epgselection.py to pc and ftp it to second box

How have you got epg tabs? The epgselection.py from kiddacs Dropbox account gives you tabs and the red button shows options then you choose record or series link. If you have that on your vix image use the epgselection.py ftp usr/lib/python/screens and save the epgselection.py to pc and ftp it to second box

Arrh ok! I didn't think that the file in regards to the tabs would have anything to do the functions at the bottom as I know in the main Slyk skin it has like "IMDB / Autotimer" etc and doesn't feature the + and - 24 hour functions.

Thanks!

Back