Slyk Skin EPG

calyn

Hi all

For some reason one of my boxes won't show the listing for what's on when I bring up the main full channel menu. Was working fine last week but this week I have to change the channel to see what's on it rather than the list. Any ideas what I can do. Have updated the bouquets several times to no avail.

Caz

Have you checked your settings as to where your epg is stored? Because if its internal flash, this is why its intermittent and needs to be hdd or and micros sd card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And make sure it's set to update daily. Check your ab e2 or abm settings also. for some reason my daily update had been turned off

If you have updated your crossepg to 0.8.1 this is your problem. It doesn't work properly with openatv 5.1. Presuming that's what firmware you are on. You can uninstall it and download 0.6. Something crossepg ipk. Can't remember the last number and manually install it.

I haven't touched it to be honest since I installed WooBuild and all that went with it. I've got no idea what to do now to make it show the list when I use the arrows around the OK button. Used to bring everything up, now it's intermittent.

---------- Post Merged at 08:12 PM ----------

Just checked and it hasn't updated to crosspeg 0.8.1 as that's still available in the update list.

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 PM ----------

If I change the EPG location to hdd, won't that mess everything up as it's on Internal Flash at the moment?

If you are using Wooshbuild it shouldn't update anyway as he has locked it to 0.6.2. I know there has been quite a few people on here having problems with epg. Have you tried installing xmltv from plugins and disable crossepg?

---------- Post Merged at 08:21 PM ----------

I haven't touched it to be honest since I installed WooBuild and all that went with it. I've got no idea what to do now to make it show the list when I use the arrows around the OK button. Used to bring everything up, now it's intermittent.

Just checked and it hasn't updated to crosspeg 0.8.1 as that's still available in the update list.

If I change the EPG location to hdd, won't that mess everything up as it's on Internal Flash at the moment?
Now. Just rescan

That sorted it. Just changed the epg location and rescanned. Thanks for that.
Now probs pal. Glad you got it sorted..

Back