Slyk v5 Planner mod issue

I am quite new to all this but i have tried to do the sly planner mod on slyk v5 skin. I have followed all instructions but it hasn't fully changed the planner skin. i have attached a pic of what my planner now looks like, could anyone advise on what i have done wrong.

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7161.jpg
    IMG_7161.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I am quite new to all this but i have tried to do the sly planner mod on slyk v5 skin. I have followed all instructions but it hasn't fully changed the planner skin. i have attached a pic of what my planner now looks like, could anyone advise on what i have done wrong.

thanks

could you post a link to the mod?

thanks

Have you done this step as per the instructions?

To active this new screen open up extras.xml in my skin folder and amend the panel to <panel name="MovieSelection2" />

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/extras.xml

<!-- Movies -->
<!-- 1 = Enigma2 Layout -->
<!-- 2 = Sky Planner Layout -->
<screen name="MovieSelection" position="0,0" size="1280,720" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="backgroundmid" title="Movie Selection" zPosition="-1">
<panel name="MovieSelection2" />
</screen>

** Reboot your GUI. **

Open up Movie Planner.
Press Filelist.
Press Menu
Press Settings.
Scroll down to "Use Extended List".
Press left or right to switch it to Sky Planner.

Back