Smart tv iptv

Zakutd

TK Supporter
Ok so I've just bought an lg smart tv and I'm looking at putting a iptv sub on it. From what I have read on the the forum would I be right in doing the following. Download smart iptv app,request a iptv sub test on here and then on tv,open the web browser and type in smartiptv.aslive.it. And in the add external playlist section,put the MAC address of TV in the box marked Mac,and put the m3u file that iptv sub provider would give me,in the box marked link,then hit add link. Do I need to some how save smart iptv.aslive.it page or can I just close it down after I've entered details. Do I then just open smart iptv app each time I want to watch. Currently connected to modem using wifi. I'm after (like everyone else) a good provider,not a reseller or oversubscribed,all hd channels and ideally epg if possible. Thanks for any help.

Just open this link http://siptv.eu then choose my list and put the mac address appears in your smart iptv app ,now get the playlist from your iptv provider and upload it .no need for browser to be opened all the time.please note any update from your provider in channels list you will need to reupload so get the changes .

I have the same set up, it is annoying having to load up the app each time you want to watch something particularly if the TV Smart hub is updating at the time. I do suggest you hard wire as opposed to wi fi, it made a big difference to my system. Its not perfect but it gives you a wide choice of channels at an affordable price.

Gents I am looking for volunteers to test smart iptv app for 24 hrs there is no epg yet ,so it is a massive list of channels and at the end of these there is movies and boxsets .(there is approx 10800 streams) so grab your pop corn.Ive hit a brickwall so all I ask in return is your feed back to help split this into favourites/catagories.if you would like to help out ,drop me a message with your email and tv mac- I will ive you an m3u and it will start friday 2nd june from 6 pm

Back