Snake Reappread after over 18 months

~I just found this thread, i was away when it started, flippin' hell, that is one story, they say animals cant revert back to their wild ways after they have been treated as a pet for so long, well obviously not, crystal has been fed for 18 months on its own.
glad for you linny, but i am glad it didn't end up on your neighbours boiler, and that i am not your neighbourLOL

oh wheelo you telling me your scared of a small corn snake lol!
thanks yup she is doing well. loves her food and keeps trying to get out of her box - lol after roaming around and having freedom for 18 months - i dont blame her lol!

the problem is linny, we dont have any snakes in Ireland, except in oUr houses of parliament lol

lol! no ive heard that b4 actually - there is a reason. Bit unfair if you like that sort of thing tho - still you can always borrow mine :)

Today i decided to re-introduce her to her housemates. Put her in their tank and 1st thing she did was poo'd lol then shed. Its not very often you get to see them shed - and sorry didnt have my phone with me :(

But they seems to be getting along ok, been together for about an hr now so will just keep checking on them over the next 24 hrs to make sure they are happy.
Its also her 1st shed since we got her back which proves that the food we have given her is helping her grow. I did weigh her the other week and she had only lost about 100 grams since she had gone missing - which is good considering, so again proves she must have been eating something whilst away. Will update you with some piccies of all 3 in a week or so once they have settled :)

Back