Softcam missing in FileZilla ! HELP

Summers26

Tried putting a new cccam line on my vusolo2se done before (12monthsago)

think I have deleted the cccam original , now when I go on to softcam manager there is no softcam to enable (blank)

Tried making a new file and pasting line in there and putting into ect folder , restarted box and cccam.cfg apprears but after I enable it I press start and load screen comes on but then goes back to screen again ! Saying start / disable ect ect !

Really need help cheers

( it's ticked green in picture)

Attachments

• IMG_5861.JPG
    IMG_5861.JPG
    781.7 KB · Views: 46
Your line would go in the CCcam.cfg file m8, and you would find that in ETC/... As for your cam, that should still be in your box, and if not ?? then download it from the feeds within your image [ whatever image you are using ]

Your line would go in the CCcam.cfg file m8, and you would find that in ETC/... As for your cam, that should still be in your box, and if not ?? then download it from the feeds within your image [ whatever image you are using ]

Hi pal cheers but inforntunatly I've deleted all ccam files from the box :/
How do I download from image ? Thanks again

If you have deleted your CCcam.cfg file, then you will need to make another one up....use notepad ++ & put your line into this [ if you still have your line tucked away somewhere on your pc ] if not... then ask your provider for a copy of your line ???

There is no Softcam there to start I take it your using Vix. Press menu plugins. Green button on remote to download. Softcams CCcam 2.30. Reboot box then look you should have CCcam on your box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi pal ,
So I did a box night before , with FileZilla , got sent cccam and ncamd two files which he said choose one ,
So I edited the cccam which was on the box before and pasted the new one he sent me , all worked no problems ,

Done same with this box and it didn't work (new line ) so deleted a few cam folders , tried pasting the new file in and it just won't connect

If you have wiped folders, then a re-installed new image would be required, unless someone comes up with the exact ones you need m8 ??

or take a back-up of your friends box, then replace your line within the back-up

Last edited:
Back