Softcam needs re-activating

phil3985

Hi, I have a Miraclebox premium mini HD,Openvix. I have just set up (With lots help on here) with Nline Mgcamd 1.38. A few times i have had no channels and had to re-start the softcam even though it shows as active. Any ideas guys?? Thanks

Agreed. Could be few settings in your mg_cfg file but do that first and make sure cam set to autostart.

just checked my provided newcamd file and that is already in there? Just noticed i cannot connect to filezilla now. Updated
filezilla and now get error message econrefused?

IP address changed on router?

You may see box via network connections on pc? Look in your mg_cfg file. What are G and N set to?

Autostart selected in Softcam manager?

I can't see box on PC so can't check mg_cfg file. I was able to connect to filezilla few days ago as you helped me set this box up. Enable startup - blue button in softcam manger was pressed. The box is fine most times only occasionally i have to restart softcam

Checked putting in current IP into Filezilla?

Enable Samba on your box in network to see on network
I have enabled Samba but still can't see box on PC. Thanks bangord30 but after the last 7 page 3 day post when you kindly helped me i will just reactivate softcam when occasionally needed lol. I am bit more concerned that i am unable to connect using filezilla?? Have turned off firewall etc but still no good. Not a problem currently bit maybe in future??

Back