softcams

matty86

HI

on the vu+ solo 2 box.. i have installed softcam but there are two MGCAMD 135a and 138.a one one do i install?

Hi thanks i have sorted that now. Also just wondering, on the epg how it keeps coming up as FTA channels or Entertainment figured out how to change it to all channels.. but how do i keep it to that? so it doesn't go back to fta

The TV list button will show you all your bouquets like sky if what you mean?

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Yeah i have sky going.. but what i mean is when you press epg on the remote it keeps coming up with the list of entertainment channels only or free to air ones.. i change it to all channels by pressing tv in the epg on remote.. but it goes back to a sub category again like entertainment. Is there a way to keep it on All channels all the time so when you flick through the epg it lists them all .. all time?

Best you can do is set the EPG button to take you to to the list of bouquets again and not the one you're in I'd say. Press EPG, go into any bouquet, press menu, change show bouquet on launch to no. Do you?

EPG button will show you the EPG for whatever bouquet you are currently on, Go to bouquet list and go on all channels then when ever you press EPG it will show all.

EPG button will show you the EPG for whatever bouquet you are currently on, Go to bouquet list and go on all channels then when ever you press EPG it will show all.

Sorry to sound a bit dim but how do i get the bouquet list up on the solo2 ? .. this is my first few hours using the box its all new to me. Thanks in advance!

Yeah they both worked thanks.. What loz said was what i was looking for though.

However just realised even on all channels... every channel isn't actually listed :whacko: no idea why! which is annoying and odd l ol

What image do you have on it? Do you mean all the EPG data isn't showing or you're actually missing channels? Which ones?

I don't know whats gone on with it really. When you press tv and go one to all channels.... every channel is there but when your on the epg viewing all channels not all there some are missing like... uk gold, some movie channels, etc, something is out of sync as when you press the numbers into the keypad s*y ones they come up so they are there! just not showing on all channels on epg. The image is openvix setup and done by wos

Check your auto bouquet maker settings. In configure look for a no to keep all non bouquets, skip services yes and include not indexed channels.

In providers, make sure you area is set to 'area' custom, yes to generate main bouquet and yes to swap channels. Then delete bouquets and start scan again. Look better???

I take it you have ABM and your EPG set to update nightly?

I don't know whats gone on with it really. When you press tv and go one to all channels.... every channel is there but when your on the epg viewing all channels not all there some are missing like... uk gold, some movie channels, etc, something is out of sync as when you press the numbers into the keypad s*y ones they come up so they are there! just not showing on all channels on epg. The image is openvix setup and done by wos

Cheers mate just done all that and i think thats sorted it, loads more channels in "all channels" gold movies etc etc.. sorry for the delay in doing that its first day with the box.

Yeah i have set the EPG to update every morning early.. ( i only use tv afternoon evening after work) so shouldn't disturb it updating at 7 am.
What is a ABM?

ABM or auto bouquet maker. Do you want to try a manual EPG download now while you and the box are awake to test it? Open tv as the provider is all you need for sky.

Select sky UK open TV in open TV providers, then green to save then download now

Back