software crashes when attempting to pause live tv!

I have a H2H running open vix, i have created a swap file and i have initialised the hard drive but when i go to pause live tv it crashes saying that enigma2 has encountered a problem and then restarts. I am unable to rewind, pause but i can record.

Any help?

how big is your usb/HDD? how much storage does it have left?
when you created your swap file what size did you create?

sorry its a 32gb usb drive, 256mb swap manager. i had it working on a h2s with whooshbuild but isnt working with the succamese (not sure if thats the correct name) build.

strange I used 16 gb usb with timeshift on sucmnsee's image before and it worked fine.
have you installed any extra plugins as they can cause the box to crash.
Also go to timeshift (Menu > Setup > System > Timeshift) make sure that the Timeshift location is /media/hdd/timeshift.

if it stored on your usb stick try changing the amount of time you have to be on the channel before you can rewind 30 seconds should be ok.
Still not solving it?
disable timeshift
reboot your box
enable it
reboot
then try pause a channel rewind fast forward

tried method above all is correct but still cant rewind (little cross comes up top right of screen)... when i press pause button it says box has encountered an error then restarts again. I may have to try a different build.

Heres the deal, it works on movie channel and normal tv channels but it work work on sports channels it causes it to crash??

Back