Solo2 softcam error

Hi Guys, Im just in the starting process of getting my box up and running. I flashed the latest hades and went tru the basic setup of the box.
I get a softcam error tho, and i can't find CCcam file when I search in FileZilla.?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.!

hopefully original if using vix image,you need to download plugins via remote and look for softcams 2.3.0.

think one has to use notepad and name it CCcam.cfg and ftp to etc is it not?

Thanks cacti kid, got the latest image from openvix, flash that and went tru basic setup. Then i got soft cam 2.3.0, enable it and restart the box.
but it can't find the CCcam file and i get an error from softcam

go to plugins and download the cam
you will need to install the cams manually and put in right folder

as i said you need the CCcam.cfg for your line to ftp to etc.i only use mgcamd and newcamd.list or nlines.

you said you did the first step and got the 2.30 .

as cactkid says mate nlines work best in newcamd

just make sure you change the n: to CWS = XXXX XXXX XXXXXX

unrar the zip add your ccam line in the CCcam.cfg
then ftp it to var/ect/etc

thats if you have a c line

Attachments

• CCcam.rar
    76 bytes · Views: 23
yes bro, I got CCcam cos i was told to, I do hope to use a N line, I did get mgcamd plugin and couldn't find that file either.

What is the correct location for me to ftp the files to.

IM going to take your advance and try switch to mgcamd and newcam.list

your CCcam.cfg
goes in var/ect/etc

newcam.list goes in var/keys/usrs/keys
with mg.cfg

Last edited:
as you have a cline we will stick with that for the moment,and save your CCcam cfg on desktop with name on box if you ever reflash box(y)

CACTI KID - I was told by the fella I bought it off that its an N line, he recommends CCcams. He reckons he has his own server and sells the lines and they work best on this.

I just know when I download the plugins they are coming up active, not to be found tru filezilla and I get an onscreen error for softcam after a period of time.
I will try 2mro.

Back