Some channels at some frequencies not working.

I have a cloud ibox 2+ with autobouquets. The problem that I have is that some channels are not clearing at the autobouquets frequency. If I do a manual scan, I can get them on other frequencies. This is fine but it means I can't have my box set to automatically update. I've contacted my provider and he says all is fine his end. Also, other channels on the same tp work fine so I'm pretty sure it's not an alignment issue. Any ideas?

never happens, try a re-scan see if that fixes the problem. it will be some other problem as you mentioned dish alignment.

never happens, try a re-scan see if that fixes the problem. it will be some other problem as you mentioned dish alignment.
Have tried rescan several times and still the same. Is it possible to be an alignment issue if some channels on the same transponder are working? I would have thought not.

Faulty LNB or dish alignment, and yes some channels may work on a transponder and some wont if dish is not aligned correctly or lnb faulty..My guess would be dish alignment.

Faulty LNB or dish alignment, and yes some channels may work on a transponder and some wont if dish is not aligned correctly or lnb faulty..My guess would be dish alignment.
Cheers, didn't think that was possible. In that case it might be the lnb either as sometimes the affected channels clear for a second and then go again.

Back