Sound issues on movie channels enigma2

r0b

Hi guys

I'm running a vu solo 2 box with openblackhole. Lately I've been having trouble with the audio from sly movie channels from my supplier. It seems the problem channels come from the same source and I'd describe the sound as jumpy/distorted. All my other channels are fine.

I've taken out a trial or two to see if it is just a problem with my supplier but the problem remains. The problem channels from the trials look like they come from the same source.

I've also tried installing a different image but it made no difference.

Cheers

Hi formandvoid

I've asked my supplier and they don't see any issues. If I play the streams through android they play fine so is a enigma2 compatibility issue.

I have another supplier who uses a different source (watermark in the top left) for movies and these play fine.

Cheers

Hi formandvoid

I've asked my supplier and they don't see any issues. If I play the streams through android they play fine so is a enigma2 compatibility issue.

I have another supplier who uses a different source (watermark in the top left) for movies and these play fine.

Cheers
You could try downloading service app from the plugins menu and set it to ext3 player ,which might help.

Reactions: r0b
Thanks

I think this will be my next step. I was trying to avoid using exteplayer3 as you loose the record function but I'd rather the channels play ok.

Ok so I've installed serviceapp, set exteplayer3 as default and set my streams to 4097. The sound was still bad. I've gone in to the serviceapp setting and set aac software decoding to true and now they are playing correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

I think this will be my next step. I was trying to avoid using exteplayer3 as you loose the record function but I'd rather the channels play ok.
You should still be able to record using 4097, just not the others 5002 etc.

Back