Sourcing epg on 28.2

cactikid

VIP Member
Never got around to finding out why i dont get a working EPG on my Vu Zero streaming from a Xtrend 8000 which has a working epg if i switch it on to view.
I have the Zero in Client mode getting the channels through the network and epg if i power off at rear
Both boxes have HDD and the Zero is externally powered.
I had the same issue with the Quad and the Zero and boxes setup from scratch.
EPG is set to import and save to HDD but blank it stays.
Wondering what i have missed?

Never got around to finding out why i dont get a working EPG on my Vu Zero streaming from a Xtrend 8000 which has a working epg if i switch it on to view.
I have the Zero in Client mode getting the channels through the network and epg if i power off at rear
Both boxes have HDD and the Zero is externally powered.
I had the same issue with the Quad and the Zero and boxes setup from scratch.
EPG is set to import and save to HDD but blank it stays.
Wondering what i have missed?
your problem is perhaps powering off at rear , you should never do that anyway unless at last resort. Just put boxes into standby. same with any device or even deep standbye then epg will be saved if you just power of stb then epg is not saved epg is stored in cache.

Only the odd time i have to power off at rear as always on/off via remote as last 4 days no epg on the zero and only loads some info and only for some channels.

Seems like my provider got unticked and no services to import for some reason and it had worked weeks ago.
Download services and now have epg.

Back