spiderbox 9000HD

hi there
I have a spiderbox 9000HD and two days ago it did stop to work with internet channels.some friend said that i need to find some access code . Please can you help me.

did you try a reboot of box router and modem

ooops service is down for maintenance.guess who is connected with this box:faint:starview back soon i see:)

Last edited:
Hi have you tryed 16E

Added after 9 minutes:

Ment to say also load the latest softcam for 39E and 19E

Last edited:
hi i have the spiderbox 9000hd aswell with the september 2011 firmware installed. please can someone give the link to download the latest firmware as there is a new one available which is november 2011 but i cant find the download patch uad format to load using usb. please can someone help. help is apreciated. thankyou shoyaib

hi exccelent top man firmware is loaded 15th november 2011 thankyou for that.
i have abit of a gliching problem on ccamd due to the old 2,1,1 cccamd emulater on my spiderbox 9000hd. there is a new one 2.1.4 cccamd emulater for a more stable and reliable connection to the server. please can you give me the link to download cccamd latest 2.1.4 version for my spiderbox 9000hd to fix server isues. help is apreciated. and if there are anymore new fixes eg latest softcamd keys 2011 or other updates please also forward them to me to fix my server problems thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

hi sorry forgot to mention please also give me some instruction for the above i requested thankyou shoyaib

Back