Sports Mania Vs Sports Nation HD

smoggy333

Hi,

I hope this is posted in the correct place and does not violate any forum rules...

I am looking for a decent HD football stream service for 3pm kick offs etc.... Seen good reports about Sports Mania and Sports Nation HD, there both the same price and was looking for advice from existing subscribers as to the quality of the service and which one people recommend.

Open to all advice if you use different services just want to choose a quality reliable service.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and advise,

Smoggy333.

Personally I don't find it necessary to pay for any sports addons on Kodi.

Phoenix has Premiership Pass which shows all EPL games in HD regardless of KO time.

NJM Soccer is also very good. I would try the free ones first and only pay if you have issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know what your saying but a lot of the free streams are not the best quality and there not reliable.

NJM soccer has stopped and gone off line too.

Cheers,

Smoggy333.

Sportsmania and SportsNationHD are owned by and run by the same people.

They are just 2 seperate servers. They are meant to be just as stable as each other with no differences other than the servers they use

For anyone that's interested I decided to give the sportsmania sub a try and I have to say the quality is excellent. I have since signed up for a years sub.

This is just for feedback I am not promoting this service there are free streams and other subscriptions available.

Thanks,

Smoggy.

For anyone that's interested I decided to give the sportsmania sub a try and I have to say the quality is excellent. I have since signed up for a years sub.

This is just for feedback I am not promoting this service there are free streams and other subscriptions available.

Thanks,

Smoggy.

How much did you pay?

tried a week first to see what the quality was like for £6 was HD and glitch free so purchased a year sub for £50 after the week ran out. Every sports channel you can think of and a few entertainment channels as a bonus too. Not sure what other subs offer as I only looked at two and like 'Tadpo1e' said there owned by the same company. Rock solid service tho.

When I bought it for my dad, I paid £26 for 6 months. Figured if it went tits up I'd only lost £26. And if I renew for another 6 month it's only cost £2 extra

Probably being over cautious but anything like this could end with no notice

Thats the chance you take with all subs but these own a few services and have been around for sometime, hence why they got my attention. for the cost you can't grumble :smoke rings:

Back