Sportsmania Again !!

I've just looked at what versions I'm using it may or may not help I have kodidirect 3.1 and sportsmania 3.2.5.

Im on openvix using kodi and sportsmania 3.2.2 both working fine ,how do i check the version of kodi ?

I went into plugins then the red button to remove plugins then extensions and it shows you all the plugins find kodidirect and it will show you what version of kodi you are using. There maybe another way but that how I checked.

I've just looked at what versions I'm using it may or may not help I have kodidirect 3.1 and sportsmania 3.2.5.

Im on openvix using kodi and sportsmania 3.2.2 both working fine ,how do i check the version of kodi ?

I went into plugins then the red button to remove plugins then extensions and it shows you all the plugins find kodidirect and it will show you what version of kodi you are using. There maybe another way but that how I checked.

Ahh that makes sense my kodi version is 3.0_r0

i had the same crashing problem until i moved the folder "plugin.video.sportsmania" into plugins instead of being inside "plugin.video.sportsmania 3.2.6" and it worked on both kodi direct and TSmedia.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
i have the file and tried to follow the instructions but the file path is /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/iptv. how ever for me i dont have the TSMEdia option my file differ when it gets to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

Where am i going wrong or what else can i do to overcome this issue. At the extensions point i can see IPTVPlayer folder but not TSMedia.

Hi, just a quick update on this, Sportsmania started working on kodidirect yesterday for no apparent reason, nothing updated, nothing changed at all, spooky :eyes:
Irene

Yeah, it always worked in tsmedia Macman but never worked in kodidirect, it was just getting to me that I couldn't get it to work in Kodi, but that's just me

Thanks

Irene

Last edited:
i am adding to this thread ... i have had Sportsmania working via Open Vix (sumnsee image) when vix pulled support i upgraded to whooshbuild and now i cant get SM to work either via TsMedia or via Kodi direct

it loads then just freezes up the full box in TsMedia and when doing in Kodi in gives error saying to check tmp/e.log

Anyone any thooughts on what could cause the issue ? i have tried on an old SM file 2.6.0 and the newer ones 3.2.7 etc both same issue.

i have it working fine using tsmedia.
you need to make sure that in sportsmania settings that hlsenable is set to true.that what the issue was for me on all of my boxes

I got mine working great on KodiDirect BUT... make sure that you're hdd is functioning correctly as it appears to download a .mpg file and plays from that.....

Back