Sportsmania Again !!

It's a mystery right enough, lucky I can get it on tsmedia but I hate something like this beating me, I'll keep looking for a solution.

I was exactly the same don't like being beaten by things I know I can do and it was great when I finally got it working. I remember having the same issues as you are having but I can't remember what I did exactly but I know I deleted kodidirect and reset my box each time and started again with kodidirect 3.0. Pretty sure that was all I did.

You said earlier there are loads of files in the plugin you got from sportsmania when I download the file from Github as I showed you in the photo I only ever get that single file to which I drag in filezilla and into the kodidirect plugins folder and then go into setup and set it all up and then change hlsenable to true and bingo it all works.

I think it may be due to the downloading of the plugin if I open the plugin folder I get this.
sm1.jpg

I only get 1 file when I click on open when it has been downloaded can you download the plugin with just the 1 file in or haven't you been able to?

It will be interesting when you do finally get it to work as to what was the issue.

Good luck

Thanks for the detailed reply, when I download it from Github I still get the folder with all the files in it as per your photo, I can't manage to just get 1 file for some reason when I ftp it into tsmedia it works great but when I do the same with kodidirect it crashes and it's the same file I'm doing it with, very odd !!

Your welcome yeah very odd I'm using chrome as my browser and when i download plugin from Githubs I click open when done and it unzips it and I get just the single file I don't open it leave it exactly the 1 file.
In my last photo can you see in the left hand side a zip file [plugin.video.sportsmania] if you double click that you get the 1 file as per my first photo (from Githubs) I do think that if you can upload the 1 file you'll be up and running.
Are you using winzip to unzip the plugins file shouldn't make much difference though would have thought.

Your welcome yeah very odd I'm using chrome as my browser and when i download plugin from Githubs I click open when done and it unzips it and I get just the single file I don't open it leave it exactly the 1 file.
In my last photo can you see in the left hand side a zip file [plugin.video.sportsmania] if you double click that you get the 1 file as per my first photo (from Githubs) I do think that if you can upload the 1 file you'll be up and running.
Are you using winzip to unzip the plugins file shouldn't make much difference though would have thought.

I think I'm confusing things a bit see that yellow folder on the left of your photo named plugin.video.sportsmania I call that a folder not a file and it's that yellow folder that I am putting into kodidirect, hope this makes sense

---------- Post Merged at 03:16 PM ----------

Things get even stranger. Just done a fresh install with whooshbuild and no go aghhhhhhhh....

Oh well macman, back to the drawing board.

It could be me also saying unzip file when it automatically unzips it tbh i call a file a folder or a folder a file lol but it sounds like you have the right file/folder.
sm2.png
After download the SM plugin this is what I get the 1 file/folder and I drag this to filezilla are you not getting this 1 file/folder or are you getting a lot of files/folders?

This file/folder is the only one I get when I download it hope this helps

Thanks, yeah that's the folder I get, it's doing my head in, wish I could just leave it but I know I won't :boo:

Thanks, yeah that's the folder I get, it's doing my head in, wish I could just leave it but I know I won't :boo:

I know exactly how you feel and tbh its doing mine in now lol I thought you would have cracked it by now. I'm out of ideas for the moment if your transferring that single file/folder to the right place inside kodidirect it should be working. You said you deleted kodidirect guess you installed 3.0 and updated then ftp the plugin across.

I would be the same as you I wouldn't give up I'm sure you eventually do it but don,t no what to suggest next.

Thanks, yeah I've deleted kodi direct, updated and ftp the folder to the right place I've done this about 3 times, it's a nightmare.
I'm going to try to forget about it over the weekend unless some genius can come up with a solution.
Cheers again for all your input.

Just out of curiosity can you get kodidirect working ie any other app like youtube to work? I only have sportsmania in kodidirect on my box now and nothing else but remember watching a youtube video to make sure kodidirect was actually working in the first place.

Yip, youtube working pefectly.

---------- Post Merged at 06:56 PM ----------

This is a pic of the crash message I get just in case anyone can help with it.

Small.jpg

I've just looked at what versions I'm using it may or may not help I have kodidirect 3.1 and sportsmania 3.2.5.

Back