SSBO

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I know an I'm ready for ( here we go again) comments. Did anyone see if WWE TLC was on last night? No repeat this morning and didn't check last because I didn't know it was on but went to see if there were any previews for the boxing as per it says WWE repeat. Hopefully we're still all good for it.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

As mentioned before, not many providers bother ordering WWE if any at all?

Last edited:
Yeah it's a tough one to comment.. I'm hopefull but if not its not a big miss as AJ isn't fighting anyone worthwhile. But would love to see it none the less.

Hi sorry to hijack post but is anything show on the BO channels at the minute or is it just a black screen

Hi sorry to hijack post but is anything show on the BO channels at the minute or is it just a black screen

will be on sky events when the event starts, that's if your provider does it! It will probably preview on live events just now if you do a manual scan rather than abm

My mate has a Tivo box and zgemma box. I asked him yesterday to check both boxes.. The official box is just showing the poster with both fighters and a number to call with the price. The zgemma box isn't showing anything atm and he's not in leicester so he's getting full HD with everything atm. I'd give it at least till saturday morning.

My mate has a Tivo box and zgemma box. I asked him yesterday to check both boxes.. The official box is just showing the poster with both fighters and a number to call with the price. The zgemma box isn't showing anything atm and he's not in leicester so he's getting full HD with everything atm. I'd give it at least till saturday morning.

SBO will not clear in hd, it clears in sd only so it will clear. There is no reason to suggest otherwise!

You say that. But it's a money thing isn't it.. If they did something with the HD sports then who's to say they wouldn't with this one as they know it generates money! But then again sly didn't, they got rid of all HD and left the SD channels for about 2 years

You say that. But it's a money thing isn't it.. If they did something with the HD sports then who's to say they wouldn't with this one as they know it generates money! But then again sly didn't, they got rid of all HD and left the SD channels for about 2 years

As I said, all sbo events have cleared in sd until now and there is no reason to suggest otherwise. I have just done a manual scan on my box and although it wont clear on live events it is previewing as such with the details to buy. The event will be on sky events at 6pm Sat if ordered by your provider

Back